Maintain a central technical and knowledge base repository of Enterprise Applications Division supported services and applications. Maintain established Configuration Management (CM) processes for the management of changes to Configuration Items (CI) that are in production. Follow the established process for implementing any changes to the production environment -- including the review of Change Requests (CRQs) and ensuring the integrity of the production baseline.
• Responsible for managing all change requests to the DoD Enterprise Email (DEE) Pre-Production and Production environments from submission to implementation.
• Responsible for creation, development and delivery of all Service Asset and Configuration Management (SACM) reports using Asset Database Manager and BladeLogic .
• Active Participant in ITSM Remedy Stakeholder meetings, ITSM User Acceptance Testing sessions and designated ITSM Training Champion for DEE.
• Owner of Build Document Library and Maintain System Documentation.. Responsible for ensuring “as-build” documents are updated to reflect all changes implemented into Production
• Responsible for processing, assigning, tracking and reporting on all DEE Service Desk tickets assigned to the DEE PMO
• Administrator of the weekly Technical Review Board for DEE
• Ensures that ITIL best practices are implemented for all SACM processes and procedures
• Assist in creating change management policy and process procedures including the DoD Enterprise Email SACM Plan
• Maintain and update the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) that describe the processes covered in SACM Plan, as needed
• Prepare operating environment virtualization reports, Configuration Management Database (CMDB) audit reports, and maintain Excel/.csv or MS Access repositories to support data extracts and comparisons.
• Conduct or assist in configuration management hardware/software audits in the form of physical inventory and data.
• Assist with project management duties and responsibilitiesassociated with IT and facilities projects as they relate to the DISA provided Email Solution Change and Configuration
•Strong multi-tasking and time management skills; ability to organize and prioritize
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong analytical ability
• Extremely detail-oriented; ability to produce accurate and timely reports
• Strong decision making ability and judgment
• Microsoft Office (Excel, Power-Point, Word, Outlook)
• BMC Remedy IT Service Management
Technical Skills Required:
• Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
• Experience with Remedy IT Ticketing system
• ITIL Intermediate Certified Change and Configuration Manager
*MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN WITH A SECRET CLEARANCE!*
• Bachelor’s degree or eight years of experience in lieu of a college degree