$200K — $500K + profit sharing, quarterly bonuses, health benefits *
, is a professional services firm that provides experienced, C-Suite professionals to deliver strategic and functional consulting services to technology and technology-enabled companies. TechCXO helps companies at every stage of their growth, development and transition, including concept and early-stage to late-stage and mature companies. TechCXO’s practice areas include: Finance, Sales, Marketing, Technology, Operations, VC/Private Equity and Executive Search/HR. TechCXO has built its track record of speeding companies’ growth through proven, experienced executives offering functional and strategic expertise on a project, part-time or full-time interim basis.
Requirements and Skills:
We require that our partners have a proven track record of success at the C-level inside corporations within our vertical markets.
● Proven track record with a minimum of 10+ years as a CFO in the technology, healthcare or fintech
● Strong network of regional professional contacts with business leaders and service providers
● Established network with the venture capital, investment banking, and financial community
● Significant transaction experience / successful exits or debt and equity financings and/or M&A
● Experience in professional services and consulting roles
● Strong presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
● Excellent business, client development and recruiting skills
● High level of integrity and ethics combined with strong problem solving and analytical skills
● Ability to work independently and as a part of a matrix organization
● A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
Applicants should be currently living in the Atlanta area. TechCXO has a business development and referral network for you to leverage, but it is required that you have an established business network. You must enjoy business development, as it will be critical to your success as a TechCXO Partner.
Valid through: 9/21/2021