The Plano, Texas CLA Outsourcing practice (BizOps) is seeking a Chief Financial Officer to support its growing healthcare practice. The BizOps Chief Financial Officer (CFO) performs CFO functions as part of the client’s accounting services team. S/he acts as and manages the designated function(s) for the client. S/he is also accountable for identifying and implementing best practices related to the service(s) provided to add value to the client. Develops full knowledge of GAAP (FASB/SFAS) and deep understanding of financial and operational aspects of his/her specific industry.
Work Activities and Accountabilities:
Experience, Education, and Certification Requirements:
The BizOps CFOreports directly to the client and BizOps Principal in charge of the client. S/he regularly interacts with Managing Principals, industry Principals, service Principals, and other functional groups within CLA and at the client site. S/he supervises accounting services staff which may include CLA BizOps staff, client accounting services staff, or both. S/he will typically spend 90% of time on client engagements (majority at client locations).
Key Behavioral Competencies:
· Leading with Impact: Guides and motivates others and is able to direct team to achieve desired end results.
· Ownership Mindset: Creates expectations of success throughout the firm.
· Entrepreneurial Grit: Has the courage to take action on new ideas, understanding the balance of risks vs. positive outcomes.
· Client Excellence: Anticipates client needs and looks for opportunities to provide proactive consultation.
· People Development: Provides coaching opportunities for others to develop and pursue their passions.
Clear Communication: Communication has high impact and encourages openness.