This position is the senior financial accountant for Henry Schein’s global Animal Health Practice Solutions business and will be responsible for all management accounting activities - budgeting and managing financial performance – of the global Animal Health Practice Solutions business, as well as oversight of statutory accounting matters.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Responsible for management accounting, planning and analysis for Global Animal Health Practice Solutions businesses - such as budgeting and monthly forecasting.
- Responsible for reporting financials of the business, monthly headcount and any other miscellaneous corporate, animal health vertical, and other reports.
- Management oversight of statutory accounting matters for global business.
- Provide leadership, management and guidance to the Contrtollers of the various Global Animal Health Practice Solutions businesses.
- Responsible for monthly US GAAP reporting of financial analysis and variance commentary on the global Animal Health Practice Solutions businesses.
- Responsible for reporting on business unit / divisional financial performance and providing management information to support the business.
- Able to be a business partner to the President, Global Animal Health Practice Solutions busienss to forecast and measure financial performance.
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve bottom line profitability of the business units / division.
- Optimize financial operations for Global Animal Health Practice Solutions businesses, and implementation of cross-unit synergies for the business operations
- Provide management and support on all Global Animal Health Practice Solutions acquisitions, including financial modelling, overseeing due diligence and coordinating financial integration.
- Managing special projects as they occur.
15+ years of progressive management experience with minimum 5 years at Executive level finance position
Public/private accounting experience
Experience in a US multinational corporation