Our client, a 2.5 billion dollar Industrial Real Estate company is seeking their CFO to join their team in New Jersey.
Responsibilities include, and are not limited to:
- Help lead financial strategy across the organization, partnering with leadership to develop and implement strategic business plans and operating initiatives
- Lead the Finance team, including FP&A and accounting teams and direct and indirect management of team members
- Oversee and maintain the financial reporting process for key metrics and operating levers to measure and improve overall company performance, with an eye towards growth.
- Oversee debt, capital, and liquidity strategy for the organization, and evaluate, negotiate, and market financing rounds to fund the Company's growth and provide for adequate ongoing liquidity.
- Identify and execute new ways to finance the company's growing capital needs
- Partner with the CEO, Finance and Real Estate teams to help manage and evaluate future partnerships and acquisitions
- Oversee development of annual operating budget and prepare quarterly forecasts and strategies
- Manage key financial relationships (bankers, investors, board members) in a way that provides value to the company
- 12+ years of finance or strategy experience with a proven record on delivering results. MBA, CPA, or similar degree/certification a plus
- You have been involved in setting corporate strategy, potentially through experience in a professional services capacity, strategy within private equity / venture capital, or CFO / executive leadership at a growing company
- Demonstrated ability to navigate complex fundraising negotiations
- You are an expert problem solver - you are comfortable in dissecting ambiguous situations and excel in providing recommendations on a path forward
- You have executive presence and acumen required to promote our mission, business and strategy with a range of external parties such as strategic partners, bankers, investors, and clients
- Demonstrated track record of success in building processes to support growth and performance improvement
Excitement about the opportunity to work very hard in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with high energy to build something incredible. This role reports to the COO. This is a very hands on role.