We are seeking a CFO to join a rapidly expanding company. The CFO will have overall responsibility for leading the Alcority Finance & Accounting team. The CFO position will be based in the Alcority Dallas Service Center and will report directly to the Alcority President.
- The planning, implementation, and ongoing management of all Alcority finance & accounting related activities.
- The design of all Finance & Accounting (F&A) processes (Record to Report, Procure to Pay, Order to Cash) and associated internal controls over financial reporting for both Alcority and for the F&A services offered by Alcority to its portfolio of global customers.
- Define customer service level agreements and associated key performance metrics for F&A services
- Define & maintain all Finance & Accounting policies, procedures and standards including Master Data Definition (COA, Financial Dimensions) & governance (Delegation of Authority).
- Prepare monthly short-term cash forecast and funding requirements for supported entities
- Attract recruit and retain a highly motivated and qualified finance and accounting team.
- Provide Financial Planning & Analysis services for Alcority and supported entities.
- Provide timely, accurate and complete financial reporting for supported entities in accordance with GAAP / IFRS rules.
- Deliver monthly management reporting and analysis for supported entities.
- Provide functional expertise and process design capability in support of the enterprise ERP implementation (D365)
- Provide technical accounting guidance (GAAP/IFRS) and expertise to supported entities.
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in accounting, planning, and forecasting in a large complex organization.
- Minimum of 5 years of senior managerial experience within a large complex shared services organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance / Accounting required. Master’s Degree is preferred.
- Licensed CPA
- Excellent leadership skills and a demonstrated ability to lead distributed teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with developing career paths and identifying development opportunities, ensuring the ongoing growth and retention of top talent within the Alcority global network.
- Prior experience leading the implementation of Financial Systems / ERP
- Foundational knowledge of the capabilities of core enterprise ERP (D365), HRIS (Workday), CRM (Salesforce), Marketing Automation and BI/DW platforms used to enable a shared business services business.
- Prior experience working outside the United States and/ or supporting Global customers is preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Six Sigma, Lean and CI principles.
- Basic knowledge of system development lifecycles including SDLC, Agile Scrum, Hybrid Agile.
- Willingness to travel at least 30%.