Headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, Integrated Dermatology Group (IDG) owns, manages and operates dermatology practices throughout the United States.
We have a relentless focus on driving results for our partner practices and enabling them to invest more into patient care; in turn, this allows us to continue to grow our company and your career.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee and lead the financial departments including the accounting, finance and revenue cycle departments
- Develop finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction, establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives
- Reportfinancial status by developing forecasts, reporting results, analyzing variances, and developing improvements
- Ensure timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and year end accounting close and preparation of internal and external financial statements
- Oversee long-term budgetary planning and costs management in alignment with the company?s strategic plan
- Design and implement KPIs aligned with the overall strategy and success of the business
- Multiple tax id reporting
- At least five years of medical group accounting or finance at the management level is required.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Business required; CPA Strongly preferred
- 10+ years of progressively responsibleexperience; healthcareexperiencepreferred
- Multi-state experiencerequired
- Preferredexperience with company size with minimum of $100 million in revenue
- Experience with Mergers and Acquisitions, Growing companies from Small to Large
- Mature and proactive, with evidence of having worked as a true business partner to senior executive group
- Strong analytical skills and experience translating a strategic vision into an operational model
Effective communicator at all levels in the organization, with strong oral and written skills