CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
Reporting to the Owner on Treasury matters, and the President on Operational matters, the CFO will have a key strategic role in the overall management of the company. Responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the company - to include accounting, finance, forecasting, strategic planning, costing, legal, property management, deal analysis and negotiations, investor relationships and partnership compliance and private and institutional financing.
- Provides leadership in the continuous evaluation of strategic growth objectives.
- Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
- Leads development, implementation, and maintenance of a comprehensive RFP system.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization. (staff of 10)
- Evaluates the impact of long-range planning, introduction of new programs/strategies and regulatory action.
- Manage processes for financialforecasting, budgeting, consolidation, and reporting to the Company.
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business execution.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place ensuring compliance with GAAP and/or applicable federal, state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and taxreporting.
- Lead and facilitate the due diligence process.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BS in Accounting or Finance, MBA and/or CPA is highly desirable
- 10+ years in progressively responsiblefinancial leadership roles, preferably in logistics, manufacturing, or contract-based commercial services industry.
- Ability and willingness to travel as needed (ranging 20-25%, some within 90 minutes, some out of State)
- Ability to communicate and manage well with staff at remote locations is essential.
- Strong problem solving and creative thinking.
- Prior implementation or conversion of ERP, MRP or WMS is very helpful and preferred.
KEY FACTORS FOR SERIOUS CONSIDERATION FOR THIS ROLE....
- Employer is seeking an individual who has at least 10-15 years of runway remaining in his/her career
- Employer prefers someone who is currently employed in a capacity other than consultant
- This is a $100M company so the employer needs someone with that level and beyond, as they are in growth mode
- You need to have M&Aexperience, as well as system (ERP) implementation or conversion experience
- The employer is looking for someone who has done banking, credit negotiations, and treasury function for the owner
- Strong preference for someone who is outdoorsy or from a neighboring State, and has an appreciation for the geography in Denver (and is ok with high cost of living to have a scenic view)
- The employer is not interested in someone who has been self employed within the past 5 to 10 years.
- Would really prefer someone with CPA and/or MBA.
- Prefer some manufacturing and/or logistics industry experience
IF APPLYING FOR THIS CAREER OPPORTUNITY, YOUR RESUME MUST BE SENT IN WORD FORMAT ALONG WITH THE FOLLOWING ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR SERIOUS CONSIDERATION...
1) Your desiredcompensation range
2) Your qualifications as they specifically relate to the bullet items listed above under "Qualifications and Requirements" and the "Key Factors for Serious Consideration"
3) Why this role is attractive to you