CFO Advisory Account Executives - Management Consulting
11 - 15 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
CFO Advisory Account Executive
Our client is a major multi-$BB management consulting firm dramatically enhancing their current CFO Advisory practice, adding 18 players in three locations around the globe. Candidates are needed in the U.S. (any major city), Amsterdam and London. Ideally individuals will come from current CFO Advisory Practices with 'Big Four' CFO Advisory practice experience. Candidates should have relatively recent (Last 3-4 years) Big Four (SAP/Oracle, IBM, Hackett Group will also be considered). These are not tax/audit oriented positions but require individuals familiar with a wide range of CFO Advisory 'strategy/transformation' experiences including finance, treasury, accounting, etc. Background in shared services, BPO, process optimization, revenue enhancement, post-M&A integration, etc. is ideal.
Candidates without relatively recent 'Big Four' account/audit background in their careers will not be qualified for these roles.
Additionally, these roles are NOT 'technical' in nature and are not 'process transformation' oriented. They focus on how the use of various solutions can impact a financial organization. Ideally individuals will be capable of providing 'advisory' services to CFOs across multiple industries. Selling CFO Advisory services will be a significant portion of the role, but these are part of the 'delivery' organization.
* Master's degree in Finance or Accounting
* CPA / CFA preferred
Experience in core Finance roles
* 10+ years of progressive career in line Finance roles at a Financial institution *CFO, Controller, FP&A, Corporate reporting, SEC/Reg Reporting, Finance Assurance, other areas of Corporate Finance.
* Alternatively, 10+ years of finance transformation leadership experiencewith major consulting companies
* Prior company-wide ownership of financialprocesses in a financial institution * close and consolidation, ledger and sub-ledgerprocesses, master data management, risks and controls framework
* Prior practical experience in main areas of Record to Report (R2R) process (accounting, close & consolidation, transfer pricing/allocations, balance sheet substantiation, regulatory and management reporting, etc)
Program management and Change Leadership
* Demonstrated experience of program management and delivery of change management initiatives
* Experiencewith delivery of sizable Finance Transformation efforts on company-wide basis
* Demonstrated ability to partner with key technologystakeholders and external vendors on large technology implementations. Experiencewith large complex and cross organization projects
* Demonstrated ability to collaborate and drive execution at all levels of the organization on a global basis
* Risk Excellence and Operational Excellence mindset with the ability to work under pressure and meet aggressive deadlines and goals
Understanding of Finance architecture and technology
* Broad understanding of Finance Technologysupporting Finance Processes
* Conceptual understanding of major blocks of Finance Architecture * GL platforms, sub-ledgertechnology, MDM solutions, workflow tools, etc.
* Familiarity with architectural concepts supporting key Finance activities
* Experiencewith implementation of Oracle EBS or SAP New GL platforms is a plus