Imagine new horizons:
- Dassualt Systemes SIMULIA offers cutting-edge engineering simulation solutions enabling end-to-end product development and accelerating innovation across broad range of industries including Transportation & Mobility, Aerospace & Defense, High Tech, Marine & Offshore, Industrial Machinery, Architecture & City planning, Natural Resources, and Consumer Packaged Goods
- We work very closely with our clients to meet their business goals, not only with market-leading simulation applications, but also through our global team of application experts who function as a strong bridge between our clients and development teams.
- Our application experts take our products to the next level by developing robust industry standard applications and best practices which are delivered to our customers as deployment-ready solutions
What will your role be?
- We are looking for an experienced and passionate computational fluid dynamics (CFD) Engineer who is able to “industrialize” our CAD&PLM-enabled CFD product offering for mainstream usage.
- Leverage your hands-on CFD experience from automotive industry to build end-to-end workflows/applications and best-practices for industrial use cases using our CFD capabilities on 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
- Develop extremely detailed industrial validations and provide feedback to R&D on the positives as well as gaps associated with usability, core capabilities, accuracy, pre & post processing and performance on-premise and on-cloud
- Unleash your creativity by building vibrant marketing content including videos and blogpost (with the help from marketing team) to showcase key values and differentiators offered by our CFD solutions to our Clients in the context of Industry process experiences (IPEs)
- Publish and present white papers on the methodologies/validations developed by you in collaboration with R&D, Product Management, Clients and field organization at Dassault Systemes as well as external conferences including ASME/SAE/AIAA and industry events.
- Work closely with the Product Management and R&D, ensuring the quality of the CFD product portfolio through a constant feedback loop
The challenges ahead
- Become champion user of our CFD product on 3DEXPERIENCE Platform in order to supportinternal training and enablement for technical support, field, sales and marketing organizations
- Stay on top of industry trends and provide insights to Product Management team w.r.t newer and high value opportunities in the CFD market
- You will be the first person to be contacted by field organization when they need help with extremely complex simulation cases
Your key success factors?
- Master’s degree or PhD in Mechanical Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Engineering, or a related field
- 3 – 5 years of hands-on CFD experience in the Automotive industry (OEM, supplier)
- A minimum of 3 years in a CFD related Application Engineering / pre-sales/ technical sales role (simulation software and/or services vendor)
- Strong knowledge of first principles of fluid dynamics and heat transfer.
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience in geometry preparation and finite volume meshing to support CFD simulation
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience in commercial CFD packages (pre-post-solve): CFX/Fluent, StarCCM+, Fluent-for-CATIA V5, FloEFD-for-CATIA V5, ANSA, OpenFOAM XFlow, PowerFLOW
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience that is above average in the local community. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match, 3 weeks’ vacation and 8 paid holidays plus 4 floating holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.