* Responsible for performing engineering activities to qualify an Investment Casting supplier for manufacturing gas turbine engine turbine blades and nozzles.
* Conduct engineering review/analysis of MRB and non-conformance disposition where required including root cause evaluation and elimination.
* Conduct finite element analyses of cooled and uncooled turbine blade and nozzle components to quantify the impact of non-conformances on performance and durability.
Attributes / Skills Required
* Must be a US Citizen or permanent resident due to export control requirements
* Experience in 3D finite element analyses (aerodynamic, stress and vibration) of Turbomachinery components, ANSYS knowledge desirable
* Ability to read Engineering drawings, CAD Model and GD&T knowledge
Experience / Education Required
* Requires a bachelor's degree in engineering
* Minimum of 5 years industry experience