CMK Select is seeking to hire a Certified Veeva Vault Administrator to join our client's Operations Team to support their Veeva Vault Applications (eTMF, SubmissionsArchive and QualityDocs) implementations and integrations with related technologies.
In addition to supporting the existing applications, this individual will be responsible for recommending Veeva best practices and leading operational efforts to implement new features and technology and ensuring that the client is maximizing their investment in Veeva.
The Veeva Systems Analyst will be responsible for the following key areas:
Vault Specific Production Support
- Post go-live administration
- Configuration of users and groups, document types, properties, lifecycles and workflows, picklists, notifications and security;
- Bulk import/export of content and data;
- Maintenance of production and sandbox environments.
General Production Support
Solving application incidents, analyzing issues and identifying their source; performing root cause analysis;
Daily system administrative tasks related to functional support (Level 2/3);
Understanding integration techniques and creating detailed specs for integrating data between other Enterprise systems and Veeva.
- Configuring and deploying change requests;
- Working with local, remote and offshore technical development resources as needed.
Candidates will need to meet the following requirements to be considered:
- Bachelors Degree preferrably in Computer Science or Engineering;
- Veeva Administrator Certification (Vault)
- Knoweldge of 21 CFR Part 11 and Annex 11 Regulations (Pharma or Medical Device industry experience);
- Salesforce.com Administrator Certified (desired);
- Ability to perform Oracledatabase queries (desired).