Details: A Certified Scrum Master job in Scottsdale, AZ is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for product playing a key role in the Agile process helping other team members communicate, coordinate, and cooperate. The Scrum Master will assist the team in meeting their delivery goals. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelor of Science or Technology degree in Engineering or a related discipline, plus a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience. Due to the nature of the work performed in this facility US citizenship is required.
Certified Scrum Master Job duties:
• Exhibits Lean-Agile leadership and helping the team embrace SAFe® core values, adopt and apply SAFe® principles and practices.
• Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style and leading by example. This person should personify Scrum and Agile.
• Guiding and Coaching the Scrum Team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers.
• Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
• Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
• 3+ years as a development Scrum Master.
• Experience with SAFe® 4.0.
• First level Scrum Master certification (PSM I, CSM ).
• Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques