Certified Public Accountant
5 - 7 years experience •
It?s time to start the next phase of your career. We are seeking an amazingly talented, capable and hungry CPA for our clients' growing firm. You will have countless opportunities for growth with a community-driven, family-oriented firm that is extremely appreciative of great talent; demonstrated with our generous compensation and benefits.
- CPA with 6+ years recent public accounting experiencerequired.
- 6+ years of U.S. federal and state tax planning and preparation experience.
- Experience managing staff to include client write-up work including payroll, sales and use taxes and training.
- You must be proficient with current versions of QuickBooks? and Microsoft Office programs.
Your role will include:
- Acting as a manager to ensure client work is performed on time, within scope, and on budget while managing client expectations and ensuring satisfaction.
- Visualizing the ?big picture? for clients' business, objectives, and industry; and think creatively to solve business problems.
- Exploring business development opportunities through new and existing contacts, including involvement in civic organizations and events.
- Demonstrating proficient tax knowledge for tax planning, return preparation, reviews and staff training. This will include individual and all business entity types.