Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Consumer Goods / Miscellaneous
Due to growth, our office is currently seeking Experienced Managers,Directors and Seniors who are looking to broaden their skill sets and gain valuable experiences to help enhance their marketability and advance their careers.Work alongside our Fortune 1 clients and complete important finance and accounting work of critical strategic significance. Invest your time in tackling unique, challenging and one-of-a-kind
projects inside the walls of the nation's largest companies. Initial Public Offering (IPO) readiness, mergers and acquisitions, carve-outs…we have it all and more. Take advantage of Siegfried’s lucrative incentive plans and competitive base salary.
Professionals tend to increase their income upwards of 50% or more when joining our
firm. Additionally, we offer comprehensive benefit plans including healthcare/dental/vision, paid vacation/sick time, paid
holidays, 401k, profit sharing, allowance for professional development and more!
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification, or progress towards, is preferred.
• 3-6years of professional experiencepreferred. This includes a minimum of 2-3 recent busy seasons in external audit with a Big 4 or large Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Firm servicing larger clients ($500M-$3B+
• Corporate accounting and/or financeexperience at a large public corporation is a plus but not required.
• Excellent analytical skills including proficiency in U.S. Generally Accepted
Accounting Principles (GAAP).
• Strong computer desktop skills.
• Demonstrated career progression and job stability.
•We are looking for the top 20% of the Top 7CPA Firms.
•We want ACHIEVERS…Difference Makers!
•Future C-Suite candidates, up-and-comers.
•People who are confident enough in themselves and their abilities to ask questions and make suggestions for efficiencies.
•Someone you want to spend time with and grab dinner with!
•Thinks fast, learns quickly and speaks and presents themselves professionally.
• High energy and enthusiasm, with a strong commitment to exceeding client expectations.
• Flexibility and openness to work on a variety of assignments, industries, and roles.
• Ability to learn quickly, make an immediate impact, and provide value-added service to our clients.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, displaying the ability to connect and build relationships with clients, firm leadership, & peers.
• Confidence in professional aptitude and ability to effectively convey skills, knowledge, and qualifications to clients.
• Team player with a strong desire to be an active, long-term participant in the growth of the local office and Firm overall.
• Entrepreneurial spirit and belief in the opportunities that Siegfried offers.
• Interest and passion to get involved in other professional experiences such as Business Development and Recruiting.