Responsible for delivering a unique and superior customer experience with regard to the integration and networking of all high-tech equipment and to fulfill all aspects in the installation and/or service of all large equipment in the practitioner's office with the focus on "excellence" in customer service in the dental professional's office.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Installs all high-tech hardware and software needed for the integration and networking of all office high-tech equipment.
- Provides responsible repair and installation services to our customers in a professional manner.
- Works with local center personnel to coordinate all office technology installations and integrations.
- Remains well versed on various high-tech equipment and services.
- Performs on-site system evaluations as needed to ensure compatibility of products with existing client hardware and software.
- Provides ongoing maintenance and support for servers, workstations, and dental office personnel.
- Diagnoses and repairs all high-tech equipment.
- Educates customer on proper care and maintenance and advice on simple troubleshooting procedures.
- Completes all paperwork pertaining to the installation. (Warranty cards, Installation checklists and provide owner with all manuals.)
- Communicates any and all information to TSS, ESS, FSC, local management and OATS personnel when appropriate.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required.
In addition to the essential duties and responsibilities listed above, all positions are also responsible for:
- Meeting company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Company policies and procedures including WorldWide Business Standards.
- Adhering to Company policies, procedures, and directives regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments.
Experience: Minimum 3 years computer hardware and software repair and installation related experience in a customer service environment.