Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide leadership, training, mentoring and support to all levels of the organization and serve as an industrial hygiene, microbial services, and indoor air quality subject matter expert.
- Manage project's scope, schedule, budget, staff, and subcontractors for existing public and private sector clients.
- Provide quality assurance/quality control during preparation of technical proposals and reports.
- Supervise - and conduct - field investigation work.
- Client relationship management.
- Prospect for new clients, cross-sell, and assist with expanding client base.
- Act as liaison and advocate for clients with environmental regulatory agencies, as needed.
- Abide by ATC's health and safety policies and procedures.