Certified Financial Wealth Planner
Excellent Career Growth Opportunity in Wealth Management!
This nationally recognized Investment Management leader seeks an exceptional individual to work closely with a Private Wealth Advisor team to provide comprehensive financial planning through strategic planning advice. In this role, you will take responsibility for leading wealth planning activities for their existing client base (average client size $10M). You will drive the planning process through execution of extensive data gathering and analysis in order to create a robust financial plan for the Advisory team to share with their client.
To be successful in this role, you should have a fundamental knowledge of Estate and Gift Taxes, Philanthropy, Trust Structures, Insurance, Income Tax Planning, and Investment Management.
- Attend client meetings to review plan, capture changes and agree on next steps
- Gather extensive financial information to drive plan creation
- Enter client information into planning tool
- Schedule and prepare materials for client meetings
- Leverage financial data to identify possible solutions to meet client needs and goals
- Engage specialists and partners to address client needs and deliver solutions
- Monitor and update client information and plan changes on a consistent basis
- BA / BS degree
- Active Series 7 and 66 licenses a plus
- A commitment to planning (CFP, CIMA or CPWA designation or working towards highly preferred)
- Proven project management skills
- Ability to make sound decisions by having a deep understanding of financial planning best practices and policies/procedures
- Ability to identify client needs and concerns, and articulate appropriate approach to align solutions to goals in a suitable and controlled way
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify trends, root cause and effects and develop strategies to increase growth and mitigate risk
- Superior relationship management skills to partner effectively with specialists and across lines of business to meet the needs of clients
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the suite of Wealth Management products and services
- SAFE ACT Registration; ADV-2B Required
If you want to be a part of a team that believes in serving clients well, valuing each teammates contribution, driving to be the best at what you do, and have fun while doing it, then send your resume today!