Transforming the future of healthcare isn't something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.
Here at Change Healthcare, we're using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you're ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that's committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
The Cloud Security Architect is the Cloud Security 'Thought Leader' and SME for the enterprise. Responsibilities include:
• Design, document and maintain the Cloud Security Strategy; adapt to changes in the Cloud Strategy of the organization
• Develop Cloud Security Policies & Standards, based on sound enterprise architecture practices
• Lead and drive projects to evaluate public and private cloud services/technologies as well as non-cloud solutions from a Security perspective to meet business objectives
• Create security reference architectures for the enterprise public, private, and hybrid cloud initiatives
• Provide Advisement & Consulting services to non-Security groups across the enterprise; review and assess solution proposals, identify and communicate necessary security controls to ensure the enterprise data, processes and brand are secure while enabling our Business; identify alternative solutions and mitigating controls when necessary
• Serve as a Security SME for high visibility cloud and non-cloud computing initiatives
• Analyze and design security for cloud and non-cloud application deployments and migration strategy and processes
• Liaise with other security architects and security practitioners to share cloud and non-cloud computing best practices and insights
• M&A due diligence
• Vendor solution evaluation
• Mentor and educate less experiences staff
• Maintain current technical security knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and performing research
The Cloud Security Architect should have 7+ years of experience with the following:
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Commitment