College Park Rehabilitation Center is a 98-bed skilled nursing facility, licensed by the State of Nevada, that provides short-term care and assists with long term care placement. At College Park Rehabilitation Center our mission is to deliver quality care to the members of our community. We strive to maximize quality of life and independence in a supportive environment. Our success is measured by the satisfaction of our patients and families.
About the Position:
Can you do the hokey pokey? Arrange for a group of active seniors to take a trip to the ball park or maybe bowling? We have a huge singing group coming in on Wednesday that has no place to set up – what are we going to do? All in a day’s work for a Certified Activities Director! Our Activities Calendar is filled with programs that encourage socialization, provide entertainment, relaxation, fulfillment, and improve daily living skills. If you are a Certified Activities Director that is looking for a home that believes in team work, please apply now!
The Certified Activities Director will plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate, and direct the Activities Programs to ensure all patients/residents assessed needs are met. They will schedule and coordinate activities for patients and residents in the facility and out in the community. The Certified Activities Director will lead the Activities department in developing, administrating, and coordinating department policies; as well as develop department budget and monitors expenditures to stay within that budget.
- Ideal candidate must be a skilled communicator, director and motivator
- Able to organize and prioritize many tasks effectively and accomplish goals
- 2+ years of experience in an Activity Assistant or Director position in long term care
- Activities Director Certification (Certified Recreational Therapist) required
- Must be detail oriented and have excellent customer service skills
- Able to react to emergency situations appropriately when required
Our full time team members are valued and offered a robust and comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance/ Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance Coverage
- Short and Long-Term Disability Options
- Tuition Reimbursement & Nursing Loan Repayment Programs
- 401 (k) Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- DailyPay option available! – Get your pay, when you need it.
- MetLife Auto and Home Insurance - employee discount available
- Helping Friends Foundation
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Ticket Monster Perks - entertainment ticket discounts
- Purchasing Power - online purchase/payroll deduction
- In-facility education programs and more!
*Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/H/V. Drug-free/Smoke-free work environment.