$225K — $275K + 15% bonus *
Creative Financial Staffing is currently conducting a CEO/President search for a Nashville area-based company in the fuel / trucking services industry. This company has been in business for over 30 years and continues to experience vast growth. The current CEO/President is staying on to train this individual. Great benefits. Mid to upper $200k base plus 15% bonus. Relocation package provided. 50% national travel. Permanent direct hire. Hiring now!!
This role is responsible for providing strategic, financial, and operational leadership for the company and will closely coordinate and work with the Board of Directors and senior leadership team. This is an attractive opportunity for a goal-oriented, creative problem solver, with a track record of operational success.
Responsibilities of the CEO/President:
· Plan, develop, implement, and direct the organization’s operational and fiscal function and performance.
· Act as a strategic partner by developing and implementing the company’s plans and programs.
· Analyze and make recommendations on the impact of long-range growth initiatives, planning, and introduction of new strategies and regulatory actions.
· Develop credibility and authority for the finance leadership team by providing accurate analysis of budgets, reports and financial trends and operational procedures to assist the BOD and senior executive team.
· Communicate effectively and establish credibility throughout the organization and with the Board of Directors as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges.
· Provide expert financial guidance and advice to others within executive leadership.
· Provide strategic input and leadership on decision-making issues affecting the organization; specifically relating to the evaluation of potential mergers, acquisitions, or partnerships.
· Optimize the handling of banking relationships to foster and grow strategic financial partnerships.
· Work with the finance team to develop a solid cash flow projection and reporting mechanism, which includes setting a minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs.
· Act as a strategic advisor and consultant offering expert advice on contracts, negotiations, or business deals that the corporation may enter into.
· Evaluate company’s financial, operational, and sales and marketing structures to plan for continual improvements and a continual increase of operating efficiencies.
· Mentor and interact with members of staff at all levels to foster growth and encourage development among the senior executive team and all members of staff.
Preferred Qualifications of the CEO/President:
· Bachelor’s degree in business or relevant relatable work experience in leadership role 10 years or more.
· Strategic mindset with a strong financial, business, and technological acumen.
· Executive presence and ability to maintain calm demeanor in high-stress environments.
Valid through: 6/22/2021