To get the best candidateexperience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Products and Technology
CEO, Marketing Cloud
We are seeking a CEO with the ambition, experience, and passion to lead the Marketing Cloud, drive this multi-billion dollar growing business inside Salesforce that is the world's leading marketing platform.
- Have a passion for Salesforce, our values, and especially the role the Salesforce Marketing Cloud plays in our success
- A strong sense of vision and ability to mobilize product and engineering teams to achieve market leadership and customer success
- Have excellent command of the Marketing market, its connection to CRM, and a solid understanding of the profound changes this market is undergoing
- A demonstrated ability to inspire, align, and enable a large geographically dispersed team across all corporate functions in order to drive a successful business
- Understand and believe in the unique characteristics of our approach to developer agility and low code / no code application development
- Have a successful track record of working effectively in a highly matrixed and fast growing organization
- Have a broad range of experience across sales, marketing, product management and engineering
- Be someone who knows how to build and grow an outstanding leadership team and organization. "Ohana".
As the CEO of Marketing Cloud, you will be the leader internally and externally of the product portfolio and be the key executive responsible for formulating and executing a growth oriented product and business strategy. You will drive the engine that is the secret behind the success of every Salesforce customer and be accountable for the continued product innovation, customer success and market leadership.
- Define and execute the Marketing Cloud product strategy to secure leadership in the overall marketing automation market
- Work closely with the field teams to to ensure continued customer success, ACV, revenue and market share growth.
- Partner with peer GMs, engineering and business leaders to ensure that the platform continues to support and differentiate our overall CRM strategy.
- Lead the continued growth of the Salesforce ecosystem with continuing expansion of Salesforce Marketing Cloud technology in the marketplace.
- Lead the marketing and AR and PR efforts to ensure Salesforce continues to be positioned as a commerce visionary.
- Be the cross functional leader across Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Engineering, and Product management to ensure monthly and quarterly business execution excellence
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE/SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Minimum of 15 years experience leading a business or product line in platform space, demonstrated leadership experience in an enterprise technology organization.
- Strong marketing or sales experience, specifically in successful launch new products
- Must be an exceptional communicator and comfortable in presenting to both business and technical executives.
- Exceptional leadership capabilities and strong interpersonal skills. Has shown an ability to grow, develop, and retain top technical and product management talent. Has a deep understanding of development processes and methodologies, and has built or led a technology start up.
- A track record of driving results within a matrixed business environment.
- Undergraduate degree is required; a relevant technical or business (MBA) post-graduate degree is preferred.
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.