The CEO is responsible for the delivery of quality care to patients, development of new business, supervision and control of staff and bottom-line financial performance. Strikes a balance between day to day operating issues and strategic development initiatives to position the hospital for solid, long term growth.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Provides the cultural leadership and sets the standards for operating excellence.
- Recruitment and retention of qualified staff.
- Delivery of high quality patient care.
- Implementation of clinical policies and procedures that ensure compliance with all company policies and
- State/Federal rules and regulations.
- Development of referral relationships, including relationships with referring physicians.
- Day to day focus on the financial operations of the hospital, with an unwavering commitment to solid financial performance.
- Representing the hospital within the medical community and news media.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. An equivalent combination of academic, clinical and operational experience may be considered.
- Minimum three (3) years experience in healthcare administration/management with experience in operations management, human resources, and/or finance required.
- Knowledge of federal, state, CMS and the Joint Commission regulatory requirements required.
- Demonstrated track record of financial success and exemplary clinical care required.
- Proven success in recruiting and developing staff, and in developing relationships with the medical community required.
- Current, valid, and active driver’s license required.
- Ability to travel using publicly available air and ground transportation.
- Master's degree in a healthcare field preferred.
- Strong business development and community-based relationship building skills and experience preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.