San Antonio, TX
Not Specified years
Posted 169 days ago
The Chief Executive Officer is responsible for leading the overall strategic plan for the hospital and develops and implements strategies to appropriately position the hospital to achieve corporate goals and market the services of the facility. UHS is seeking a transformational executive with a successful record of leading, challenging and reviewing strategic annual plans and budgets with the goal of providing superior patient care. The candidate will have expertise in in running efficient quality acute care operations with a commitment to the community, the patients and all hospital employees.
• Leads hospital senior team and participates in medical staff and governance strategic planning sessions for assigned hospitals.
• Meets regularly with assigned hospital leadership to examine current financial performance, evaluate forecasts, and assure appropriate and timely interventions.
• Assures consistent compliance with UHS quality, risk, financial, human resources and other expectations that are in accord with UHS expectations and directives.
• Identifies opportunities to improve overall patient satisfaction and is committed to superior service excellence.
This opportunity offers the following:
• Challenging and rewarding work environment
• Competitive compensation
• Excellent medical, dental vision and prescription plan
• Generous paid time off
• Relocation benefits
• Bonus opportunity and stock option eligible