Stillwater Billings Clinic is seeking a CEO to join their team. Stillwater Billings Clinic is a rural integrated healthcare organization. Built in 2012, the facility brings together a physician clinic and hospital services to deliver quality coordinate care for our patients. The Board Certified family practice physicians, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants and professional staff provide quality care for the entire family.
Great community! Located in the beautiful Stillwater Valley at the convergence of the Yellowstone and Stillwater Rivers, with beautiful mountain ranges to the lake basins, coulees and rolling plains. Stillwater County hosts a vast array of outdoor recreational opportunities including photography, hiking, fishing, bird hunting, kayaking, golfing, and horseback riding just to name a few. Recreational areas in the Beartooth Absaroka Mountain ranges are outstanding and include great opportunities for wildlife viewing, driving over the Beartooth Pass, getting lost in Yellowstone Park, enjoying the powder at Red Lodge Mountain skiing, snowmobiling in Cooke City, floating the Stillwater or Yellowstone Rivers and so much more.
Columbus was voted as one of the best Montana towns for young families. School system is one of three National Blue Ribbon award winners in 2012.
With a population of 9, 318 people spread throughout, Stillwater County is compromised of six unincorporated communities and one incorporated community. Columbus is the Stillwater County seat is located 40 miles west of Billings.
CEO will be responsible for the overall administrative management and operation of the facilities for the fully integrated organization as delegated by the Board of Directors. The CEO will have the necessary authority to effect this responsibility, subject to such policies as may be adopted by the Board or any committees to which the Board has delegated power for such action. The CEO shall, unless otherwise expressly provided, be an ex officio member, without vote, of all matters except those in which the board has formally designated some other person or group to act.
- Bachelors degree in a relevant field
- Masters degree in hospital administration, health, business or public health preferred
- Five years experience in hospital administrative position with responsibility for administrative supervision and Board of Trustees contact
- Current state license/certification as required, (i.e., Nursing Home Administrators License).
- Must reside in the community the affiliated/managed facility serves
- An equivalent combination of education and experience relating to the above tasks, knowledge, skills and abilities will be considered