Centralized Lending Portfolio Manager
The Wholesale Risk Centralized Lending team currently has an opening for a Portfolio Manager supporting the threshold up to $5MM TBE. The location for this role will be in one of the existing CLU sites in Richmond, VA.
The PM will conduct credit underwriting and portfolio management activities including decisioning new money requests, renewals, and annual reviews.
Direct client contact as well as collaboration with sales partners is an integral part of the position. This is an experienced position in credit underwriting, with focus on commercial and business banking relationships including conventional and SBA products. The role has the potential for single signature lending authority.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in commercial portfolio administration or underwriting and/ or 4 years of specialty lending experience
- Knowledge of accounting
- Foundational understanding of financial statement analysis and cash flows
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze complex issues, identify and execute on practical solutions
- Ability to interact with clients in a professional manner