Caliber Home Loans, Inc. is one of the nation's fastest-growing mortgage lenders. We didn't move into the fast lane because of clever marketing campaigns or flashy television ads -- our talented employees worked hard to help us rise to the top of our industry.
Here at Caliber, we've replaced the stereotypical corporate culture with a casual "dress for your day"work atmosphere that promotes creativity and a collaborative environment that allows our team members to thrive.
The Centralized Account Executive markets Caliber wholesale and correspondent products and services to prospective brokers/bankers through leads and centralized telemarketing channels. In addition, the Inside AE manages established broker relations including broker approvals, education, customer service and quality management regarding process, product and technology.
- Formulate and establish funding projections/goals in conjunction with Wholesale leadership to align with Wholesale and Correspondent loan production, quality, and volume targets
- Performs initial contact to prospect new mortgage brokers/bankers and coordinate broker approval process through inbound and outbound calls
- Use company provided leads and marketing resources to meet minimum volume goals
- Collaborates with Wholesale leadership and Corporate business partners to develop/implement marketing strategies within assigned territory/account list
- Conducts online presentations at broker offices to promote Caliber Value Proposition and present our process, product and technology platforms
- Serves as subject matter expert on Caliber's policies, procedures, products and technology
- Collaborates with loan operations team to manage active pipeline
- Escalates second reviews to appropriate Operations/Underwriting leadership
- Establishes communication protocol with Client Relations Managers to optimize service delivery
- Assists clients with lock reconciliation, extensions and exceptions
- Ensures that clients understand Caliber's loan processing, underwriting and closing processes
- Graduation from a 4-year college or university with major coursework in a related discipline; Equivalent job/education experience will be considered.
- 4+ years of experience in sales and/or real estate.
- 2+ years of mortgage sales, including Government and Conventional products, i.e.: FHA, VA, FNMA, and FHLMC and related guidelines.
- Knowledge of local real estate market
- Working knowledge of investor guidelines, underwriting policies and loan products.
Our employees demonstrate the Caliber Ways of Work (WOWS) every day through:
- Collaborating Contagiously
- Caring Fiercely
- Doing the Right Thing
- Leading Thoughtfully