Job Summary: EMCOR Government Services is seeking a Central Utility Plant (CUP) Manager at Ft. Bliss in El Paso, TX. This is an exciting opportunity to work at the new 1.1-million-square-foot, 6-building medical complex on East Fort Bliss and serves as the supervisor over a plants operations and repair team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves as a supervisor over a plant operations and repair team.
- Provides the necessary on-site leadership skills to support a team encountering unique operating or repair problems.
- Tours areas, analyzes reports, and begins developing solutions before the problems escalate.
- Develops performance standards, counsels employees on performance, and makes formal and informal performance appraisals.
- The CUP Manager shall report directly to the Contract Maintenance Manager.
- Shall be able to direct, monitor, and oversee contractor staff necessary to execute all operations and maintenance requirements and quality control as described in this PWS and IAW established regulatory requirements.
- The CUP Manager shall have a minimum of 5 yrs experience in Central Energy Plant management operations, plus at least a two-year technical or applied science degree from an accredited US institution of higher learning.
- Must be familiar with applicable HVAC, OSHA, NFPA/ASME, and ANSI/NEMA codes.
- Experience in at least two Joint Commission hospital surveys is desirable.