FMC Corporation is a leading specialty company focused on agricultural and lithium technologies. We are proud that our products help grow that world's food, improve health and contribute to a more sustainable energy supply.
FMC is a globally diverse organization that offers its employees exciting opportunities to work on challenging projects that are important to the achievement of our strategic objectives. Your education and professional experience are valued and put to use from day one. Your success at completing key initiatives can result in a varied, progressive and fulfilling career with FMC.
With a corporate culture of innovation, integrity, responsibility and customer intimacy, we foster “The Right Chemistry” in everything we do. We are looking for people to join us in creating, developing, and improving our products, our processes, and our markets. In short, If you are ready to make a difference every day, FMC is ready to talk to you.
This role will be accountable for the design, ownership, and training of critical business processes within Supply Chain and Operations. This position will work closely with Manufacturing, Supply Chain, IT, and Financial Organization to define and align globally to one work process for business critical processes. This position will also drive continuous improvement through an informal business Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) network as well as external best practices.
- Accountable for all SAP Blueprint designs (Global, Regional, and Local) for Manufacturing, Quality, Plant Maintenance, and Inventory from a business process perspective.
- Active participation in all proposed changes to SAP within Manufacturing, Quality, Plant Maintenance, and Inventory to assess the business value of the proposed change, the business impact of the change locally, regionally, and globally, and assess the business value of the proposed change outside of the original driver of the change (i.e. other regions, other functions, etc.)
- Accountability for the design, ownership, and training documentation of the critical business processes within Supply Chain and Operations. This is not limited to just systems, but the end-to-end process steps of which systems play an important role.
- Utilize user feedback, continuous improvement, and external benchmarking to assess and improve critical business processes to ensure they are maintained up-to-date based on the changing external environment and business needs.
- Develops business case and facilitates getting approval of business case to drive process and system improvements for business critical processes.
BS degree or equivalent – engineering, technical, supply chain
- 5+ years of Manufacturing, Quality, and/or Inventory day-to-day experience with SAP
- Revised documented existing work processes at a local level
- Site Level Subject Matter Expert for a given function
- Exposure limited to one plant site and/or geography
- 10+ years of Manufacturing, Quality, and/or Inventory day-to-day experience with SAP
- 3+ years of supervising Manufacturing, Quality, and/or Inventoryusers utilizing SAP
- New Process Documentation for processes that did not exist at greater than a site level
- Subject Matter Expert at a Regional (or higher level) across multiple functions
- Regionally or Globally interactions with have driven business results
- Experience with SAP and BI in the areas of PP (product planning), QM (quality management), WM (warehouse management), IM (inventory management), and PM (plant management)
- Excellent communication skills to create effective interactions with multiple functional groups and levels of the organization. Includes the ability to present and sell ideas, plans and recommendations through strong personal influence building skills that lead to consensus decisions and plans.
- Proven experience in process documentation and evaluating current process performance to drive best practices across the globe, in multiple functions, and through multiple levels of leadership
- Proven experience in project management to manage driving project deliverables within budget across multiphase projects over long periods of time
- Motivated, self-starter that can execute with minimal direction
- Ability to develop credibility, maintain relationships and operate effectively with multiple levels of the organization
- Ability to plan and coordinate multiple projects and work initiatives at the same time
- Ability to clearly articulate/discuss complex information with the site (all levels of the organization), discern their needs, and develop solutions to address those needs
- Financial understanding and ability to complete routine cost / benefit analysis
FMC employees enjoy competitive compensation, a menu of work/life benefits and opportunities to continue developing their skills and building their career. FMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. FMC supports a drug-free workplace.