Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
8 - 10 years
Posted 7 days ago
JOB #: 19021401-FS
KEY WORDS: Banking, Commercial, Loans, Portfolio, Credit, Management, Deposits.
Manage the Center's Commercial (C&I, CRE) sales and service efforts to ensure retention of existing relationships and growth of new relationships.
• Complies with and stays abreast of all policies and procedures, federal and state laws applicable to the job. +
• Review all loan packages before submitting to the Credit Division for approval.
• Manage the Center budget to ensure that deposit goals are met, achieve loan goals and achieve net income results.
• Ensure that all established Bank personnel policies and procedures are followed properly. Ensure timely implementation of performance reviews and salary increases.
• Ensure that all Bank operating and lending policies and procedures are properly implemented and followed.
• Manage the Center commercial sales and service efforts to ensure retention of existing relationships and growth of new relationships. Ensure that customer service levels are value added.
• Ensure that all Bank audit procedures are properly implemented and followed.
• Ensure that the Bank's CRA policies and objectives are adhered to in the Center and it's assigned service area.
• Commitment to teamwork and a focus on delivering excellent customer service.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Manages all associates in the Center including 1 - 3 subordinate supervisors in the Center's operations. Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of this unit. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
$90k to $110k plus incentive
• Comprehensive Benefit Package
• 7 to 10 years commercial bankingexperience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must have excellent commercial credit skills.
• Four year college degree