$150K — $200K *
The Center Director - I is responsible and accountable for all aspects of Center operations. Responsible for management, supervision, development and performance of Center staff. Uses skills in planning, organizing and directing daily Center activities and workflow. Works effectively with providers, staff, patients, clients and external agencies to ensure delivery of high quality and consistent health care services. Takes initiative and exercises independent judgment, decision-making and problem-solving skills to ensure successful operation of Center.
• Regularly reviews Center performance against the Center Performance Team Goals (“CPTG”). Develops actions plans for areas of opportunity for improvement in CPTG. Recognizes and celebrates successes related to the CPTG.
• Proficient in, follows and enforces all Company policies, procedures and initiatives.
• Directly supervises and manages a staff of 3-5 clinic operations team members.
• Develops agendas for, schedules and conducts regular Center team meetings and joint meetings with Professional staff. Maintains meeting agendas/minutes to document topics discussed, identified action plans and outcomes.
• Directs, monitors and reviews all Center activities and is responsible to enforce security, safety, emergency preparedness, hazardous materials/waste, infection control and facility cleanliness policies and processes. Recommends and implements improvements to achieve highest utilization of Center services, equipment and staff.
• Responsible for ensuring that the Center is meeting the standards of Nova’s compliance, infection control and risk & safety programs
• Performs interviewing, hiring, promotion, discipline and termination of Center staff in consultation with Human Resources and Center Operations Leadership as necessary. Ensures new hire and ongoing staff training and development. Provides employee counseling and fosters treatment team concept between professional and non-professional staff. Processes required paperwork and forwards completed documentation to HR in a timely manner.
• Responsible for direction of all non-professional Center staff. Establishes, reviews and maintains daily staff work schedules and assignments, including evaluating and approving PTO requests, and approving time cards through payroll system. Appraises staff productivity and efficiency and recommends promotions or other changes in status as appropriate.
• Performs medical records custodian responsibilities for the Center and ensures electronic and paper records are complete, accurate and maintained in a compliant manner.
• Responsible for ensuring required Center equipment, facility maintenance and certifications are current, documented and required reporting is provided to the Facilities department. Responsible to process and report cash receipts, and all other periodically required or requested reports, analysis or documentation.
• Establishes and maintains positive professional communication with external entities involved in patient care and case management, including, but not limited to, employers, insurance carriers, TPA’s, medical providers, patients and adjustors. Acts as the primary liaison between employers and the Center.
• Monitors supplies and equipment inventory in a cost effective manner for appropriate levels to meet operational needs. Responsible for ordering necessary supplies and equipment and verification of delivery.
• Is proactive in recognizing problematic situations involving Center operations and exercises appropriate independent judgment to resolve.
• Works in conjunction with the Central Billing Office to ensure accurate and timely reimbursement for all services rendered.
• Performs ancillary duties, to include medical office support and patient processing, as required by patient volume and/or Center needs.
• Timely reports unusual incidents to immediate supervisor and via incident reporting process. Reports any suspected violations of the law or standards of conduct to immediate supervisor or the Compliance Officer.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Review and analyze activities and operations to determine progress towards stated goals and objectives
• Ensures Nova Medical Center’s culture and professionalism is instilled in all team members while visiting Centers.
• Promotes, supports and engages in projects that will develop or improve occupational medicine services and overall teamwork within the Centers.
• Demonstrates ethical business practices and application of personnel policies for all team members in accordance with the Code of Conduct and Ethics policy.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
• 6-8 years management experience in a healthcare setting; and/or meets all position requirements; is in good employment standing with at least 1-year continuous Nova employment
• Experience in Occupational Medicine preferred.
• Must be able to pass a background check.
• Must have a Valid Driver’s License and Proof of Auto Insurance meeting State required minimums.
• Exceptional customer service and communication skills in both verbal and written form.
• Excellent analytical, interpersonal, leadership, time management, follow-up and problem solving skills.
• Ability to work positively among diverse groups of individuals promoting a “TEAM” environment and “leads by example.”
• Strong computer skills to include Microsoft office products, e-mail, Internet, word processing and spreadsheets
• Ability to travel to Centers within region and corporate office periodically.
Valid through: 3/17/2021