Job Duties and Responsibilities
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects
that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented CDM SailPoint Architect to join our team in the Reston VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
The CDM SailPoint Architect will lead the design, implementation, and support of SailPoint IdentityIQ. They will provide configuration and technical support for the customers as they move into the managed service, and interface with the client in the design process to translate their unique requirements into technical designs for the system.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Configure and deploy IdentityIQ for use in a complex agency network and security environment.
• Work with multiple government agencies to identify unique requirements and characteristics and translate them into the design of the overall system.
• Integrate IdentityIQ data with multiple external databases and applications.
• Use IdentityIQ to trigger actions in external systems, such as ServiceNow and RSA Archer.
• Develop, implement and manage policies for identity discovery and compliance.
• Support the development of design and security documentation.
• Provide guidance to CDM team members on security configuration and design for IdentityIQ.
• Design and deploy IdentityIQ to connect to data sources on diverse agency networks.
• Develop recommendations and designs and communicate them to senior level executives in written and oral format.
• Adhere to security best practices and comply with government standards.
• Prepare technical designs with Visio diagrams and detailed narrative descriptions.
• Support Continuity of Operations planning, and plan for IdentityIQ backup and recovery.
• Work autonomously on self-directed tasks.
• Operate and maintain existing SailPoint implementations.
• Experience with Windows Server 2012 and Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
• Understanding of the IdentityIQ database schema.
• Candidate must possess excellent written communication skills and the proven ability to present complex, technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Selected individual will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information and be clearable to a Department of Homeland Security (DHS) EOD clearance. Secret clearance preferred.
Requires Bachelor¿s degree or equivalent and two to four years of related experience. Minimum of one year experience in technology/tools specific to the target platforms.