Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 178 days ago
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented CDM Phase II Implementation Engineer - CyberArk to join our team in Reston, VA to support multiple federal agencies through the CDM Program. The CDM Program is a high-profile, high-visibility, cybersecurity modernization and risk management program where you can contribute innovative solutions.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Support the implementation of privileged account security solutions across multiple federal government agencies.
• Provide Operation and maintenance of existing CyberArk solutions.
• Ability to implement technical solution designs and dependencies with customers.
• Ability to communicate resource requirements and problems to customers.
• Experience performing multiple implementation activities concurrently.
• Coordinate status reviews and pre-deployment checklists with customers.
• Develop as-built documentation for privileged account security solutions and identity governance solutions.
• Resolve design issues that impact solution functionality.
• 5 years of experience in systems integration or implementation activities
• Proficiency with MS Visio, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
• Background in information security systems with specific knowledge around access control
• Hands-on Windows 2008 and 2012 Server administration experience
• Hands-on IIS administration experience
• Hands-on Active Directory and LDAP experience
• Functional understanding of TCP/IP networks and firewalls
• Functional understanding of the following protocols: TCP, UDP, DNS, NetBIOS, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMP, SSH, SSL
• Functional understanding of database concepts
• Windows GPO management experience, including troubleshooting GPO conflicts
• Basic UNIX/Linux system administration experience
• Basic database administration experience
• Basic scripting experience
• Experience with the following technologies/products: Identity Management, SIEM, Authentication and SSO, System Monitoring and Alerting, Ticketing Systems, MSCS and Web Load Balancing solutions.
• Certification: Technical security certifications are recommended. CISSP, CISM, Security +
Zero to two years of experience with a Bachelor's degree preferred.