Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Integration Manager to join our team in the Reston VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
The Integration Manager manages a team of team technical resources who are responsible for supporting and maintaining the feeds to the DHS Dashboard. The Integration Manager will need to be familiar with the tools, applications, and methodologies used to transfer data from Phase 1 and Phase 2 tools through the integration layer to the dashboard. This person must also have experience managing a team of specialized developers and engineers. The Integration Manager will work closely with other members of ManTech’s CDM team continue the successful delivery of CDM solutions to federal agencies.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Leading and mentoring a team of specialize developers and engineers
• Working across matrixed teams and organizations to successfully manage the delivery, operation, and maintenance of the DHS Dashboard.
• Developing unique solutions to challenging technical problems.
• Build and maintain direct relationships across ManTech’s project teams supporting CDM, DHS CDM PMO and Agency POCs
• A Bachelor's degree preferred
• CISSP certification preferred
• Scrum Master preferred
• Strong understanding and history of applying AGILE methodologies to teams and workstreams
• Experience managing personnel and/or leading teams of subordinates
• Strong understanding of the Dashboard and Integration layer, as well as the tools used to extract data and from tools and sensors.
• Strong technical knowledge of Splunk, RSA Archer, database structures, and data normailzation
• Experience balancing the demands of multiple clients simultaneously
• Exceptional customer focus and bias for action
• Candidates must have excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects in a fast-moving environments
7 years of experience and Bachelor's degree preferred.