Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
8 - 10 years
Posted 183 days ago
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented CDM Cyber Subject Matter Expert (SME) to join our team in Reston, VA to support multiple federal agencies through the CDM Program. The CDM Program is a high-profile, high-visibility, cybersecurity modernization and risk management program where you can contribute innovative solutions.K
Help prepare documentation related to the design, engineering, deployment, operation, and maintenance of the following cyber security-related tools (software and hardware):
• Advance Persistent Threat (APT);
• Security Information Event Manager (SIEM);
• Visual Security Information Event Manager (Visual SIEM);
• Forensic tools;
• Governance, Risk and Compliance software and interfaces;
• IT Asset Management;
• IT Vulnerability Inventory, Prioritization, & Scanning;
• Processes and Procedures;
• System / Tool Evaluation and Enhancements;
• Industrial Control System Remediation
• Such documents will include, but not be limited to, the following: concepts of operations; design plans; deployment plans; operational plans; maintenance plans; training plans; etc.
• Support the actual design, engineering, deployment, operation, and maintenance of the foregoing tools. Tasks will include, but not be limited to, reviewing the Authority’s technical infrastructure to support these tools, and reviewing configurations and upgrades necessary to implement and maintain them.
• Help standardize security deployment and operating procedures with respect to the use of these tools. Tasks will include, but not be limited to, developing and delivering staff training on the use of these tools, developing incident-reporting procedures, and updating relevant documentation.
• Review and analyze marketplace technology to help develop the Cyber Security Program.
• Help staff in various departments identify systems according to the classifications issued by the National Institute of Standards and Technologies (NIST).
• Help manage and track activities related to the above efforts to ensure that its use of technologies – and its policies, processes, and procedures – comply with the NIST standards and guidelines.
• Help track and coordinate activities related to the Cyber Security Program to ensure that its industrial control systems comply with NIST security practices.
• Help organize and consolidate risk assessments on different technologies used, to help determine and prioritize remediation plans.
• Help draft policies and procedures related to cyber security.
• Help develop and collect metrics for determining the status of initiatives.
Ten to twelve years of related experience. Minimum of four years experience in technology/tools specific to the target platforms. Bachelor's degree preferred.