Job Duties and Responsibilities
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Cloud Architect to join our team in Reston, VA to support multiple federal agencies through the CDM Program. The CDM Program is a high-profile, high-visibility, cybersecurity modernization and risk management program where you can contribute innovative solutions.
• Performs as the technical expert in designing, implementing, and maintaining the organization's application systems and/or IT infrastructure for highly complex systems.
• Provide an architectural framework for information system development, maintenance, and enhancement efforts. Understands user and process requirements and ensure those requirements can be achieved through high quality deliverables.
• Work closely with management, developers, and engineers to develop road maps for applications, align development plans, and to ensure effective integration among information systems and the IT infrastructure.
• Monitor technological advancements to ensure that solutions are continuously improved, supported, and aligned with industry and company standards as well as emerging business requirements.
• Understand the interactions between systems, applications, and services within the environment, and evaluate the impact of changes or additions for highly complex systems.
• Analyze systems and perform usability testing to ensure performance and reliability, enhance scalability, and meet security requirements.
• Assist less experienced peers.
• Experience in one or more cloud platforms required (ie. AWS, Azure, Oracle, VmWare).
• Expertise in creating and maintaining IaaS environments, developing virtualized applications in a SaaS environment, and/or migrating applications and data to PaaS environments.
• Demonstrated proficiency in the technology architecture that underlies cloud platforms and cloud-based IT resources and solutions, and has mastered the hands-on application of design patterns, principles, and practices used to engineer and evolve such environments.
• Play a key role in designing and securing IT systems - with a special focus on integrating and upgrading software. architectures; Has thorough competence in ICT (all domains: software, hardware and networks).
• Describe systems in terms of components and logical flows.
• Identify solutions to business requirements via reasoned application of IT. These solutions are presented in the form of IT architectures and include processes, services and systems.
Requires Bachelor¿s degree or equivalent and zero to two years of related experience. Minimum of six months experience in technology/tools specific to the target platforms.