$80K — $100K *
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a CCWIS Business Analyst to join our team in Little Rock, Arkansas (US-AR), United States (US).
The Comprehensive Child Welfare Information System (CCWIS) Business Analyst (BA) is responsible for providing Child Welfare domain expertise. The incumbent in this position will work under the direction of the Deputy Program Manager and Lead Business Analyst to interface with the Design, Development, and Implementation (DDI), Independent Validation & Verification (IV&V) vendors, and client contacts. Activities include but are not limited to: participating in Requirements Validations and Joint Application Development (JAD) and Design sessions, being an active member of a Scrum Team, and assisting State Product Owners with the creation of User Stories and Acceptance Criteria in preparation for the development and refinement of a Product Backlog and subsequent Sprint Backlogs.
• Reviewing DEDs submitted by the DDI Vendor for project deliverables
• Reviewing project deliverables formally submitted by the DDI Vendor
• Responding to IV&V findings and recommendations
• Participating as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for specified business modules
• Mentoring State team members where applicable
• Developing Gap Analysis Reports as needed
• Assisting with the development of process flows and documenting any identified deficiencies in existing processes
• Attending daily scrum meetings
• Participating in sprint reviews and retrospectives
• Assisting with sprint planning during backlog refinement (grooming) activities
• Assisting with Test Case creation
• Participating in UAT activities
• Other duties or initiatives as assigned by program leadership
• Minimum 3 years of experience working in the Child Welfare environment
• Minimum 3 year of experience working/liaising with DDI System Integration vendors
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
50% onsite in Little Rock AR once COVID travel restrictions are lifted
• Basic knowledge of system development methodology and program management
• Ability to translate between non-technical business users and technical IT resources
• Experience working with Legacy SACWIS Systems
• Experience developing and presenting reports and findings to all levels of management
• Minimum 1-year experience developing training materials and presenting end user training
• Minimum 1-year experience with certification/compliance activities
• Analytical / problem solving skills
• Experience writing test cases/user stories
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
Valid through: 12/7/2020