Job Description Summary
Responsible for the facilitation of new Cash Management and Depository Relationships for CBG and RBG Relationship Managers and Cash Management Consultants. Serves as the primary client contact to validate that products and services communicated to the Implementation team are accurate. Interfaces with vendor banks when required, coordinates training as needed, and manages the implementation until all products and services are working as requested before handing the servicing off to a CCS Relationship Specialist.
Essential Job Functions
1. Develops and maintains project plans for new Cash Management and Depository Relationships to ensure that target implementation dates are met
2. Manages communication withsales, service and relationship management throughout the implementation process
3. Manages communication with clients throughout the implementation process
4. Acts as liaison with operations areas in the opening of new Cash Management and Depository products and services. Expertise of Cash Management products and systems will enhance the specialist’s ability to easily manage relationships with operations areas and ensures immediate action and resolution of problems that may arise during the implementation process.
5. Acts as liaison with vendor banks in the establishment of new products and services. Expertise of vendor Cash Management products and systems will enhance the specialist’s ability to easily manage relationships with vendor banks and ensures immediate action and resolution of problems that may arise during the implementation process.
6. Adhere to Bank’s security and audit procedures as well as industry rules and regulations
7. Maintains current knowledge of products and systems related to deposit and cash management products and services
8. Coordinates system testing and training as required
9. Submits pipeline status reports
10. Performs other duties as assigned.
· 5years of experience
· Cash Management product and services expertise
· Experiencewith the installation/implementation of cash management products and depository accounts
· Knowledge of general banking services and bank operations
· Analytical and research
· Bank product and service knowledge
· Experience on CRT terminal
· Use personal computer