$80K — $100K *
Description:• We are seeking a visionary leader to serve as the Capability Implementation Manager (CIM) to the Commercial Civil Space (CCS) Line Of Business at Lockheed Martin Space to lead the integration and execution of Space’s Data Strategy, Data Analytics Tools/Techniques/Procedures (including AI/ML/RPA), Digital Transformation capabilities, Unclassified and Classified Digital Environments and Tools, and Business Innovation capabilities to create greater business value and customer value for the Mission Areas and Programs within CCS.
• Accountable to the Director of Capability Insertion for Business Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Excellence (BITEE).
• Responsibilities include leadership of the SMD Capability Implementation Integrated Product Team (IPT) leveraging the full range of BITEE capabilities throughout the full range of Mission Area and Program Life Cycles from market development, through bid and proposal, and program execution, and development and sustainment of roadmaps integrating and bridging BITEE strategy and capabilities to the overall strategies of CCS, its Mission Areas and its Programs.
• Responsible for seamless collaboration with peer Capability Implementation IPTs as well as sibling BITEE mission areas including Space Information Technology, Business Innovations, Business Transformation, Intelligent Data, Resilient Digital Environments, and the BITEE Chief Architect to deliver Mission and Business ready solutions.
• Requires coordinating resources across programs, Mission Areas, and Operating locations, and building strong, collaborative partnerships with peer Space Functional organizations, such as Engineering and Technology, Operations, Strategy and Business Development, Finance and Business Operations Human Resources, Legal, Ethics and to achieve strategic and business outcomes.
Primary duties include:
• Lead the CCS CIM Integrated Product Teams (IPT), composed of necessary BITEE mission capability personnel commensurate with the level of adoption of capabilities.
• Develop and sustain a Line of Business specific roadmap integrating and bridging BITEE strategy and capabilities to overall strategies to the overall strategies of CCS, its Mission Areas and its Programs.
• Ensure the full range of BITEE capabilities are understood and leveraged in market and business development and proposals to ensure a competitive discriminator and reduce overall offering costs and schedules for CCS.
• In collaboration with CCS and its Mission Areas and Programs, develop and implement strategies to accelerate the adoption and integration of Space’s Data Strategy, Data Analytics Tools/Techniques/Procedures (including AI/ML/RPA), Digital Transformation capabilities, Unclassified and Classified Digital Environments and Tools, and Business Innovation capabilities.
• Work with CCS and its Mission Areas and Programs, and BITEE peers to appropriately propose, fund (ensuring CIM teams use normal program baselining and/or change processes including development of budgets and schedules) and cooperatively staff proposals, implementation and integration of capabilities into contracts.
• Ensure development and implementation risks are identified, tracked and mitigated and opportunities identified to reduce cost and schedule while increasing and/or optimizing performance.
• Proactively keep CCS and BITEE executive management apprised of production issues/recovery plans and employing positive interpersonal and communication skills that encourage and guide employees and advance teamwork.
• Minimum 4 years of Program Management or equivalent experience managing a complex P&L functional assignment and proven prior experience across all phases of complex Aerospace and Defense Mission systems lifecycle.
• Experience developing strategies and relationships and operationalizing them.
• Proven track record of successfully partnering with P&L and functional supporting organizations to achieve common objectives.
• Proven ability to examine multiple strategic options and select a course of action and direction for future business requirements.
• Experience creating streamlined, agile execution plans and deliver high value solutions.
• Must possess effective executive level verbal and written communication skills with experience presenting internally (Space and LM executives) and externally (customers).
• Demonstrated self-motivation with a compelling desire to make a positive impact and the organizational/motivational skills to make it happen.
• Knowledge of the Lockheed Martin organization will be required, and the successful candidate will have a vision of the future and a sense of urgency to achieve it.
• Must demonstrate behaviors that align with the Full Spectrum Leadership Imperatives of Shaping the Future, Building Effective Relationships, Energizing the Team, Delivering Results and Modeling Personal Excellence, Integrity and Accountability.
• Top Secret clearance with ability to obtain and maintain SCI is required.
• Must have the ability to travel extensively.
• Program Management experience with Space, Missile, and/or Mission Systems and external customers such as NASA, Air Force, Space Force, Navy, Army, and Intelligence Communities
• Experience with Data Systems and Data Analytics or Classified Information Systems
• Experience with Aerospace and Defense manufacturing and operations
• Experience with Aerospace and Defense Program Finance, Contracts, or Earned Value Management including Control Account Manager (CAM) or leader of CAMs
• Experience in processes for Business Development and Proposal Development
• Experience delivering capabilities on an ‘By The Drink basis’.
Valid through: 12/4/2020