Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
5 - 7 years
Posted 65 days ago
This position will act as the “messenger of the market” from the outside in to the rest of the organization. It will lead and motivate a team, of people. This role will build and maintain relationships with internal and external partners to ensure the success of products throughout the product life cycle.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
· Act as the “messenger of the market” from the outside-in to the rest of the organization.
· Analyze various market segments and collaborate with leadership to choose the best ones to pursue.
· Develop roadmap for products to illustrate vision and plan into the future.
· Develop and maintain a business proposal that makes a compelling case for continued investment into products.
· Collaborate with other stakeholders such as product marketing on the creation of positioning for your products.
· Establish and manage relationships with channel partners.
· Manage the entire product line life cycle from sunsetting legacy products to prototyping and testing new features/products and ideas.
· Manage Product Team including direct supervision.
· Drive buy-build-partner analysis, and where necessary, review potential partner relationships for the product.
· Keep a finger on the pulse of competition and develop strategies and tactics to reduce the threat.
· Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
· Develop product pricing and positioning strategies.
·Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
· Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
· Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
· Drive product launches including working with clients, executives, and other product management team members.
· Represent the company by visiting customers during sales cycle and after to gauge product reception and effectiveness.
· Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
· Be a thought leader for the product. Stay engaged with sales and marketing.
· Work with compliance teams to stay abreast to all regulation changes.
Position Qualifications: Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Must be tech savvy and passionate about building products.
· Must have a track record of using qualitative and quantitative data to prioritize and drive decision-making.
· Proficient in productivity applications such as Microsoft Office and Project.
· Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as Slack, JIRA, Aha and Salesforce.
· Metrics-driven: Strong analytical and synthesis skills are a must, including the ability to absorb and process large amounts of data into actionable information.
· Curious and comfortable holding professional conversations with our target buyers and users.
· Must be a strong writer and public speaker.
· Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, ross-functional teams and third parties.