With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defence, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
The incumbent has responsibility to upgrade the existing product/attributes Product Lifecyle Management PLM (Enovia), against the Production engineering changes,
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, engineering Bill of Material (BOM), and engineering notes.
- Production engineering Updates: Process Planning, Tool Design requirements, NC Programming process, Manufacturing process planning, materials and treatments, Non-metallics requirements, inspection process changes
- Update the product digital definition within the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) system with related specifications and supporting documentation as depicted on the face of the engineering drawing / exiting / revised Process changes.
- Release product updates using Dassault Systems 3DExperience and ENOVIA system.
- Read and interpret an engineering drawing, experience with an aircraft engineering drawing is a plus.
- Understanding Aircraft Structures, systems, and assemblies
- Must have strong computer skills using Microsoft office Suite
- This position requires use of Information Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
- Production Engineering Skills (Process Planning, Tool Design, NC Programming, Overall shop floor Operations, Vendor liaison, Mfg Management etc).
- The ability to work independently on all Manufacturing Engineering activities – methods engineering
- Proficiency in Catia V6 / Dassault Systems 3DExperience for modeling and detailing required for Manufacturing Engineering.
- Understanding of Shop floor practices.
Primary System Environments:
- Dassault Systems 3DExperience
- Bedvue (Data base)
Education: BS in Engineering Discipline (EE, ME, Aero desired).
Years of Experience: Aerospace/Defense – 5 years related experience.
Citizenship: US citizen
Skills & Experience
ENOVIA, Production Engineering, Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Software