- Support the Propulsion team with creating and updating critical component designs used for high voltage distribution systems using CATIA V6 software.
- Assist with the creation of 2D prints of high voltage distribution systems using drafting workbench in CATIA V6.
- Present component design status in weekly product development meeting as needed.
- Support cross-functional component design reviews as needed.
- Minimum of 5 years of full time experience as a CAD designer.
- Proficient with Part Design, Assembly Design, Drafting, and Generative Shape Design work benches in CATIA.
- Clear understanding of basic design principles for injection molding of plastic and die cast parts.
- Experience designing sheet metal brackets requiring plating and/or coating process.
- Proficiency in geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T).
- Experience working with high voltage systems in electric and hybrid vehicles.
- Proficient in CATIA V6 (ELG workbench).