Sodexo Leisure has a exciting opportunity for 2 - Catering Sales Managers to join our team to grow our business at Chase Center on the Riverfront in Wilmington, Delaware. This position is well suited for an experienced Catering Sales Manager with interest in furthering their career. You will be part of a team who is responsible for implementing business practices in order to uphold Company mission and values.
- Oversee a high volume of sales for events for high level, premier clients contributing to account revenue
- Work directly with executives to planevents
- Coordinate event logistics, effectively and efficiently, monitor event time-lines to ensure deadlines are met.
- Polished, outgoing professional who feels comfortable with a variety of clients
- Excellent client and customer service skills
- Organized and able to multi-task simultaneous events
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent written, verbal communication skills
- Provides creativity and innovation to develop services and offerings that consistently evolve to drive customer and client satisfaction
- Ability to thrive in a high performance culture with skills and determination to deliver above and beyond
- Effectively engages with client partners at the highest level of the client organization to drive confidence and loyalty
Provides supervision for catering services at an account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the Company. Oversees a highly complex and high volume of catering sales and functions in excess of $1.5M in managed catering volume.
Contributes to account revenue and operating profit contribution through the implementation of services and creation of opportunities for growth. Plans projects, including defining objectives, methods, timetables and budget to support client and Sodexo's strategic plan.
- Oversight of Sodexo resources, recipes, systems and use of catering programs to direct daily catering events including; food production, inventory, product deliveries, invoices, and procurement operations.
- Oversight of the sales process for catering and/or conference services. Works with client and customers to design events.
- Ensures employees have appropriate equipment, supplies and resources to perform their job, and meet goals, cost controls and deadlines as assigned.
- Establishes and maintains a safe work environment including both food and physical safety in order to comply with all regulatory and Sodexo standards in various environments. Drives the Zero Harm mindset.
- Complies with budget requirements by controlling costs (i.e. labor, inventory, equipment, materials) and making adjustments when necessary
- Supervises employees by delegating, assigning and prioritizing activities, and monitoring operating standards
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years of experience in catering, food production, or food service management or a related field.
System ID 66664