Catering Sales Account Manager
Job title: Catering Sales Account Manager
Reports to: Director of Sales
Our direct client is the nation?s largest private charter yacht / cruise company in the US. They are seeking a Catering Sales Account Manager for their multi-location restaurants based in Washington D.C. The Catering Sales Account Manager willexecute the sales plan for their assigned market segment (Corporate/Social/Universities/Group of 20+) maximizing revenue generation from that territory.
- Lead Generation- Network through current guests, telemarketing, attending trade shows and industry events, requesting referrals
- Sales Conversion- Successfully convert prospects to clients by conducting telephone sales calls to both new and existing guests, and using effective closing techniques
- Identifies guest needs and utilize in-depth product knowledge to prepare winning proposals
- Convincingly presents proposals over the phone and in person during site inspections and appointments
- Successfully upsells existing clients to higher value items
- Handle objections and resolve guest problems
- Establish relationship with associations/business organizations (e.g. Chamber of Commerce, Convention & Visitors Bureau)
- Use Salesforce CRM system to effectively plan and manage the activities in the assigned markets and to track productivity of these sales activities.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- Bachelor?s Degree in a discipline related to the work of the position preferred OR Associates Degree with 1-2years additional salesexperience
- Minimum of two (2) years? total salesexperience consisting of at least one (1) year outbound telephone salesexperience
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office, CRM and reservation software
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
- Hospitality experience
- Existing Book of business
Please email resumes to Jon Kowalsky at .