- Create and implement marketing initiatives to promote category sales and gross margin production to meet company objectives.
- Analyze category, measure results and growth of category performance, monitor and support individual branch performance
- Collaborate with manufacturer partners to negotiate special terms and programs, creating internal and external marketing pieces, and managing the communication and implementation to the Patterson Dental field
- Identify private label opportunities and additions by category, ad SKU to meet company objectives.
- Develop educational support programs incorporating both product knowledge and selling strategies
- Partner with integrated marketing team to develop and implement digital strategies
- Act as an event management point for corporate office staff and field for conventions and tradeshows; coordinate team efforts with manufacturer reps to maximize return on investment
- Responsibility for private label products within identified category
- Manage and incorporate marketing efforts with logistics and finance to ensure maximized capitalization on vendor advertising allowances
- As a part of asset management, create and support systems to minimize investment in inventory display plans and distribution centers.
- Any and all other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or comparable business field
- Three or more years of product and project management experience
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational and presentation skills
- Interactive marketing experience
- Experience working within cross-functional teams
- Experience in mobile/cloud technologies
- Experience working withdigital strategy/web analytics
Job ID 2018-7599