Responsible for leading and managing all procurement (buying, negotiating, and fulfillment) activities. Leverages all market and industry indicators to acquire products or services from external agencies in a cost-effective manner in line with Sprint’s stated strategy and defined service levels. Carry out duties in accordance with the stipulated business policies and procedures. This position directly contributes to Sprint’s financial health earning success by establishing the price and terms Sprint pays for products and services from the supplier community. Provides data analytics, and RFx analysis for the category team. Manages and reports on SLA and KPI compliance for all non preferred or strategic suppliers.
• Manages relationships with external contractors/vendors/suppliers supporting Maintenance & Support Services through the procurement process; selection of appropriate vendor, overseeing service delivery and performance evaluation of services delivered.
• Ensures an updated database of suppliers and maintains cataloguing of recommended suppliers.
• Investigates supply and financial risks of suppliers and takes appropriate actions.
• Bachelor's degree and four years related work experience or eight years related work experience post high school
• Master’s degree in Business Administration or Engineering
• Project Management Professional (PMP)
• Relevant Supply Chain Management certifications
• Lean Six Sigma
Req # : 252583BR