- Shopper Insights – Work with Sr. Category Manager on shopper insights development and reporting, both to Walmart and internally.
- Direct Customer Relationship – will develop direct customer relationship and be key contact in modular execution and maintenance
- Assortment Discipline Lead – lead contact with Walmart Assortment Discipline team and manage key dates/timelines with Walmart modular development
- Lead Modular Execution – lead modular execution on specific category, including modular review, modular drawing and supplier maintenance
- High Level Category Analytics – work with team Asst. Manager and Sr. Category Manager on high level category analytics for strategy reviews and modular reviews.
- Lead category specific program execution (example Tester Program in Fragrance) in absence of Asst. Manager on business
- Provide effective and actionable insights to Sr. Category Managers in order to identify and realize all potential sales opportunities. Data provided should help develop collaborative business solutions to drive category growth and share gain.
- Serve as an analytical resource to the Category Management and Sales teams by providing support with syndicated, customer, and advertisement data sources. Analysis should uncover market trends and deliver category insights to develop collaborative business solutions.
- Assist in developing presentations that highlight category performance and identify key growth opportunities.
- Work closely with Sr. Category Managers to ensure analysis and communication is consistent with Coty Beauty priorities and preferred format.
- Monitor and report on all competitive market intelligence, both retailer and brand..
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE: (Academic, Professional, Relevant Job Knowledge):
- 4 yeardegreerequired
- 4+ years prior experience in CPG, including sales, category management, marketing, or working with syndicated data supplier
- Excellent computer skills are required, including extensive experience in IRI, Nielsen, and/or Spectra software would be advantageous
- Space planning/Walmart modular expertise
SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability.
- Solid organizational, time management, and oral/written communication skills.
- Strong sales/industry knowledge with emphasis on category and space management.
- Desire to work in a confidential team environment.
- Solid working knowledge of syndicated data (IRI and/or ACNielsen), Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint), account specific databases, and JDA Space Planning software. Walmart Modular Experience a must.
- Ability to work with data from multiple sources, interpret data, and turn into actionable conclusions.
- This position works in a customer team office.
- Flexibility to travel as required (up to 20%)
CAREER DEVELOPMENT/ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES:
- Sr. Category Manager
- Headquarters Category Management team
- Trade Marketing Team
- Sales position