- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Utilizes a broad range of data metrics, tools, and analytics to identify opportunities and deliver insights to our customers and clients.
- Prioritizes tasks with a focus on strategic versus tactical activities that deliver stronger ROI.
- Engages with customers and clients to understand strategies and objectives.
- Leverages experience to create mutually beneficial solutions for all parties involved.
- Creates insight driven presentations with actionable tactics and strategies.
- Develops creative presentations with an eye toward story-telling, focused on flow, visualizations, headlines, and using company Branding Guidelines.
- Bachelor's Degree required or equivalent job-related experience in Marketing, Math, Statistics, or Economic fields
- 2-4 years of experience in the applicable field (sales and marketing agency or CPG industry solution provider, retailer, or manufacturer)
- Demonstrated ability to work with large data sets; the appetite for numbers and analytics
- Syndicated Data experience: Experience with IRI, Nielsen, and other relevant platforms preferred
- Experience with application of shopper panel data and geodemographic data sets preferred
- Understanding and application of principles and practices of Category Management (analysis of assortment, pricing, promotion, shelving, shopper) required