Welltok is pioneering health optimization by connecting consumers with the right programs and resources to optimize their health and reward them for healthy actions and behaviors. Its CaféWell health optimization platform empowers users with personalized activities that are designed to drive healthy habits and active lifestyles. Be part of something big and join our smart, passionate team in changing the way consumers engage in their health.
- Setup Nodes, Work on foundations, data models, etc
- Cassandra database administration on a DSE cluster. Must have hands-on experience in setting up Cassandra cluster.
- Must have experience in monitoring, performance tuning and managing Cassandra cluster.
- Experience with data structure design, Data Modelling in Cassandra and Solr within DSE
- Experience in performance tuning and handling big data (SPARK)
- Working experience with Java applications, networking concepts, virtualized environments, continuous integration, deployment and monitoring tools
- Experience in building scalable and highly available distributed systems
- Demonstrates clarity of thinking to work through limited information and vague problem definitions
The Data Engineering team is looking for a creative individual with following skill set.
- 2 - 4 years of software development experience
- Experience with developing and debugging Cassandra, Spark, Solr applications and spark , Cassandra integrations.
- Experience with JVM tuning.
- In depth knowledge of Cassandra data model design , Spark-Cassandra connector based application design.
- Experience building, scaling and maintaining high volume systems.
- Experience with other RDBMSdatabasetechnologies is a plus
- Excellent debugging and system analysis skills
- Experience with Linux/Unix operating systems
- Excellent problem solving and analytical thinking skills
- Fast learner who is generous with their knowledge
- Self-directed, demonstrates leadership potential, and a great teammate
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Equivalent