The Oasis Implementation Specialist is responsible for the installation of Oasis 360 software products at customer properties. You will be part of a travelling team responsible for configuring and troubleshooting system applications which touch nearly every aspect of Oasis user functionality and internal infrastructure.
You will play a key role in training customers on new system features, and improve the overall performance of the site.
This person must be committed to the mission and principles of Aristocrat and the Customer Service organization. We put a strong emphasis on individual ownership and value those who take pride in working through the full life-cycle of a project.
What you'll do
- Extensive travel to install Oasis360 software modules.
- Meets with assigned casino representatives to determine system access and approval levels for employees to various parts of the system modules.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot 3rd party hardware to include but not limited to: printers, scanners and card readers for use with Oasis 360 applications as required.
- Basic networktroubleshooting and configuration as needed with Oasis 360.
- Load Oasis systems software, configures access rights and perform tests as needed. Ensures performance problems are reported to Project Management.
- Assists with the coin testing of all customer machines and review reports to verify the proper recording of all coin transactions by the system.
- Validate the proper operation of all equipment, system capabilities, and reports.
- Ensure Key Performance Indicators are monitored and obtained.
- All other duties as assigned.
What we're looking for
- Must be able to travel 17 days a month (Up to 65% Travel)
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication and strong customer service skills.
- Good presentation skills for training individuals or groups.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English
- Displays of strong leadership skills.
- Achieve or maintain Aristocrat Master Certification within the Oasis360 Operations or Accounting software products within 180 days of hire and on new product releases or internal programs within a directed time period.
- Successfully complete professional training courses or industry certifications when applicable.
- Requires an Associate’s Degree in Computer Information Systems, Business Administration, or a Technical Certification path or equivalent work experience.
- 4-5 years Information Technologyexperience or its equivalent.
- Demonstrate problem resolution skills and the ability to learn.
- Good knowledge of computer technologies including hardware installation and software installation.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office Suite products: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
Robust benefits package
Global career opportunities
Our core values: Respect, Courage, Integrity and Passion
Our Winning Ways
- Unite - Come together as one team, with one vision
- Develop - Empower, inspire and grow our people
- Deliver - Execute with excellence, be accountable for results
- Play - Be creative, celebrate success